Artwork and Advertising Specifications
The following is a list of Artwork and Advertising specifications for your Virtual Conference. Most items are optional with the exception of the Attendee Badge Artwork which is required.
All artwork and advertising must be:
- non-transparent background (for artwork)
- follow exact dimensions
- for ads, respect the maximum file size limitations
- provided in the proper file format
- Module Icon
- 1024 x 1024 pixels, non-transparent and in .png format
- This image will appear in the browser tab on a browser.
- Attendee Badge Artwork
- 750 x 300 pixels, non-transparent and in .png format *REQUIRED
- This image will appear at the top of the attendees virtual badge.
- Web App Header Image
- 750 x 100 pixels
- appears here in the lobby
ADVERTISING - must be PNG files, max files size 1mb - if more than one ad, it will rotate.
- Horizontal Ads - may be provided in 2 different sizes:
- 1200 x 720 pixels, non-transparent, in .png format and maximum file size 1 MB
- 500 x 300 pixels, non-transparent, in .png format and maximum file size 1 MB
- Skyscraper Ads
- 160 x 600 pixels, non-transparent, in .png format and maximum file size 1 MB
- Appears on the following pages: Profile page, Social Feed, Poster Hall, Networking Lounge and Gamification
- Leaderboard Ad
- 728px wide x 90px tall
- Appears on the following pages: Participants, Social Feed, Poster Hall, Chat, Networking Lounge, Exhibit Hall, Gamification
- Minimercial Ads
- Ideal length is 15 seconds
- in .MP4 format and maximum file size 20 MB
How to upload Advertising
Click Dashboard For the conference, click Event App link located under the Event Name Under the Get Ready section, click Module Settings Note: this will open the main section to configure the event virtual conference Click Advertising menu option ...
Mobile App Artwork
Overview All images must have a solid background color - no gradients or transparency. All images must be PNG format and be 72 dpi. All images must have a few pixels of padding to prevent anything from being cut-off when Apple or Google use the ...
Mobile App Artwork Examples
View Artwork Design examples from X-CD Clients Images are not to scale for the app. For specific size instructions, please read the Overview section here. APP ICON / MODULE ICON Artwork Design Examples GOOGLE PLAY FEATURE GRAPHIC Artwork Design ...
What are my options for Advertising Space in the Mobile App?
What are my options for Advertising Space in the Mobile App? There are 3 main ways to sell advertising or sponsorship of your mobile app. Start-Up / Splash Screen Ad Home screen/Lobby Ads Footer Ads In-Menu Ad You may use all 4 options if desired. ...
Welcome/App Load Sponsor Video
We have created a new high visibility sponsor ad space - a Welcome App Load Video Each time a user loads or logs into your virtual platform, they will need to watch a short message/video/ad from the sponsor of your choice This is a very high ...